Friday, May 22, 2009

The Masters Arrival...

Dear Bonnie,

I had constructed a wonderful email for you and the young master deleted it before I could send it!! It's my fault... I was trying to get him to pose for a quick picture to send you when he accidentally stepped on the ESC key. At this very moment Sweet Pea is giving the young master "no" training. It's very overcast here so please be patient for the pictures; I hope to take a few today if the sun will provide a few rays.

I am happy to report that young Master Chap Baxter of Edison arrived safely in his new suburban home in Georgia. He weathered the journey in good nature and was quite passionate and liberal with his kisses and very inquisitive in nature upon arrival; he sends his warmest regards. He fancies himself a ladies man though the cougar of the house Sweet Pea, has been attempting an early education of her version of "no"; the education continues as I write. She, on the other hand, has been accepting of him and has offered her friendship and at times they both get along well when he's not trying to mount her. She offered a special good night and sweet dreams last night as he was placed in his container at our bedside. He whimpered only a couple of minutes before falling asleep and stayed quiet all night. To his credit, he does his business on the grass and in the bushes yesterday and this morning. I hope that Sweet Pea will learn something from the young student in this regard. I have been working with him on a six foot lead and he is quickly learning "sit" and "no".

It is clear to me that he posses the characteristics of a rare champion as his relentless determination and huge and loving heart are dominantly displayed; he's quite a "looker" too. He has such a beautiful face and ears and the spots on his back are adorable. I love his long scruffy hair; he's a total package all wrapped up in one sweet doggie! At times you can see this look in his eyes that shows how wonderfully sweet and intelligent he is. We are so very thankful that you have chosen us to be his new family; thank you so very much. And thank you for your wonderful hospitality. Bonita was very taken with your thoughtfulness and told me of the wonderful meal that you had prepared and of your conversations.I will stay in touch and provide you with more of the masters ventures in Georgia. Rest assured that he will be watched over with care to insure he safety and happiness.

Respectfully yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment